2)
car.jpg

3)
bed.jpg

(mixed reviews about this I bet)
4)
013copy.jpg

(and maybe this)

I'm pretty freaked out. And thats a GOOD thing. Great shots. Very unique. The bed is a little off center but you mighta been going for that. Im not sure. Still like it.

#1 I like this - very different, unexpected.
#2 Nice shot, but the shadows in the front grill remove any detail there.
#3 I think i'd like it more if the color from the selective didn't appear to be bleeding past its boundary.
#4 Does nothing for me.

Im going to go the opposite of SecondShots thoughts.

1, 2 and 3 do nothing for me.
4 however, made me go wtf and smile a little and question it, excellent!!

1- it seems way too over-processed which caused the subject to become less noticeable
2- I like it 'cause I like BMWs =]
3- This comes off as pretty bland to me.
4- I like this one. I'm not sure why, but I'm drawn to this one more than the others

I like #1 and #4. On #1 it might be interesting to decrease the contrast of everything other than the mushrooms to bring them out more. Good choice on the coloring in #4 - makes it work better than a straight bw would've.

1. I'm not a huge fan of this. I don't know. I just don't like the infrared effect on this. Maybe more contrasting color would have looked better for me.

2. I like it.

3. Nice effect. I like it a lot.

4. Not sure about it. I'd probably like it a little more if it didn't look so soft. Maybe a tad more contrast between the banana, the string, and the background would have been better.

I like #4... but that's coming from someone who has a poster of a banana hanging in my room. I kinda wish the banana had a nice yellow color or if the background was a bit lighter so the banana didn't blend in as much.

er111a, you have created your style. I call It "haunting" and some of your stuff is comming out cool. Regardless of what people think you need style.
Could be good to stray from it now and then but in time...
1 I like but its a ittle too contrasty for me.
4 is cool. I like it a lot. Your ps works well for it and what you went for!

Most reactions

Back