thoughts

Muct

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ok well, i'm still kind of new to this whole photography thing, just about getting the grasp on technical details but since i've come on this forum and have been following all your advice i've definitely noticed myself improving both technically and ermm.. good-eyelly or whatever LOL.
something i've always tried to do with alot of my pictures is catch a normal everyday object and turn it into eye-candy, so, what do you think?
037.jpg

_MG_4970.jpg

_MG_4819.jpg

472.jpg

and this is more away from what i just said but ok
416.jpg

387.jpg

426.jpg

075.jpg

i realise i've still got a very long way to go until i'm on the level of some photographers on here, especially technically, like getting my images sharper and i'm always looking for constructive criticism off people on here, because that's what got me to the level that i'm on now, otherwise i'd still be stuck with my kit lens and on auto shooting mode (lol) but now i'm just going on with myself.
thoughts on these?
a lot of these were shot in spain, where i went for my 14th birthday by the way, i've had my camera since i was like 13 but only realised that i really wanted to take up photography with it a few months back.

The first 4 do nothing for me...nothing interesting in them as I can see that around my own house (or a friends). The ferris-wheel is pretty good, idea-wise. I like the 2nd one of them, although the bright corner attracts my eyes. The 7th is confusing...I can't tell if something is being reflected or what those lights are.

Anyways, just keep shooting and researching. Photography is definately a process that takes time :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back