Thoughts?

ShootingYou

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Kara1.jpg

Shot with a Nikon FG, using Kodak 400TX film.

Hmmm..... I think we need more variety of angles to give a more accurate comment.... :p

I like it. Very distinctive focal point but the model still look as a whole.

Woa cow you are extremely skilled guy :) *about those pictures of course* :p hyhy and don't panic :) everytime you can order a "scarlet woman" to take some photos :p

cso said:
First image much stronger...very nice...love the DOF and the oblique lighting

...and yes, you are one lucky bastard. She's gorgeous

I like the second photo better. On the first one your eyes just stop at the head. Whereas the second one leads your eyes from the head to the legs.

Don't compress your image so much. There is SEVERE artifacting in the shadows. So much so that I thought she had a tattoo on her shoulder! The files are both under 10k, my photos at that resolution are around 80k. Just a suggestion.

I'm confused as to what you were thinking looked like a tattoo. According to photoshop on my comp, they're around the 70 K mark.

If you right click on the photo in this webpage and click properties, it will show the filesize at being 9k. When you save the photos in photoshop try using a better quality setting.

The "tattoo" is in the shadows, chances are if your monitor isn't calibrated you will see it as a seamless shadow. If you can turn up your brightness temporarily you should be able to see it.

Most reactions

Back