Thread about people who are talking

Mike_E

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
The Upper West Side of Mississippi (you have no i
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
about people who are gripping about Urban Outfitters.

Has anybody actually waded through all that stuff? Really?

I mean come on, that is a LOT of time wasted to ***** about some company's ad campaign. Especially from people who weren't in line to get the contract anyway.

Is it just too hot to go out and shoot? Or to clean your gear?

So now we have a thread of griping about another thread of people griping about Urban Outfitters, started by someone who's not out shooting complaining that others should be out shooting instead of complaining.

Awsome!

<backs away slowly from thread...>

So now we have a thread of griping about another thread of people griping about Urban Outfitters, started by someone who's not out shooting complaining that others should be out shooting instead of complaining.

Awsome!

lol

Awsome!

Di-zactly!!! Well stated.

LOL Ya gotta admit 100 posts griping about how somebody else is running their business is a LOT of bitchyness. Or griping about somebody griping who's griping about somebody coming in here griping or what ever. :lmao:

No, I haven't.

I quickly discovered that it was a thread that I was not interested in reading, so I hit the back button.

What exactly is the point of this thread...?

I'm pretty sure that the only people who have read the whole thread are the ones posting in it.

No, I haven't.

I quickly discovered that it was a thread that I was not interested in reading, so I hit the back button.

What exactly is the point of this thread...?

I'm pretty sure that the only people who have read the whole thread are the ones posting in it.

Point? It's just humorous the things we get into in the heat of the summer.

If we can't laugh, we really need a break. ;)

This is the internet. No laughing - this is for serious business. :lol:

You're not sitting down, are you? No sitting while on the internet - please stand at your desk. Sitting just makes it look like you're on break or something.

I feel obligated to respond in this thread as I did in the other one.

Children. Put down your games and GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY!!!
medium-smiley-039.gif
medium-smiley-075.gif
medium-smiley-081.gif
sport-smiley-025.gif
sport-smiley-013.gif
sport9.gif
36_1_69%5B1%5D.gif
7_10_6%5B1%5D.gif
080411-140804.jpg

I feel obligated to respond in this thread as I did in the other one.

Children. Put down your games and GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY!!!
medium-smiley-039.gif
medium-smiley-075.gif
medium-smiley-081.gif
sport-smiley-025.gif
sport-smiley-013.gif
sport9.gif
36_1_69%5B1%5D.gif
7_10_6%5B1%5D.gif
080411-140804.jpg

but I can't go out and play unless I take my m-16 with me and my gf still hasn't sent me my good digital camera yet...lol

Awsome!

Yes, a meta-thread!

I like to take photographs of others taking taking photographs. One time I was in Toronto, taking a photograph of someone else taking a photograph of someone taking a photograph. A guy walks out and says: "Wow! I wish I had a camera! I could be taking a picture of someone taking a picture of someone taking a picture of someone taking a picture!"

Most reactions

Back