Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
When you are on one of the index page...like, for instance, the gallery section...can we get it back to where it shows like 50 threads per page (wasn't that what it was before?)...so that way there aren't 3 or 4 pages of new posts in one forum!!!! I found a way in my UCP to change the number of POSTS per THREAD that is displayed...but not number of threads per index page! :)

LOL! That would make me infamous!! Thats not so bad :wink:

Zach :D

I went into the menu and change the selection to "50 per page" but it is still showing only 25. Don't know why.

Well its currently set to 40 by default. so maybe there were only 25 threads in that forum :) If not, we can' try to fix that later, after the other *bugs* have been worked out :)

Yes...25 threads per page is not enough.

25-threads.jpg

Hmm,

Sorry about that B M I'll take a look at it later tonight, and let ya know what I find!

Oh wait a second.

Thats the forum view right? That would be a completely different option than Threads/page.

Check your user control panel for the forum display options.

Geez, sometimes I amaze myself at how quickly I act before I think. Where did you get that page? Was it a search or something else? The threads/page when you are looking at one forum is set to 40, Other types of views may be different however.

Most reactions

Back