three babies, two bellies!

frommrstomommy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are personal friends of mine.. finally did some shooting after a very long break! They are close friends and happen to be pregnant at the same time! (one with twins) One of these ladies does some photography herself so they have lots of photos of their other children and such but very few of them together.. so we took some!

1AandT by capturedbybc, on Flickr
AandT-3 by capturedbybc, on Flickr
AandT-4 by capturedbybc, on Flickr
AandT-5 by capturedbybc, on Flickr
AandT-6 by capturedbybc, on Flickr
AandT-7 by capturedbybc, on Flickr
AandT-10 by capturedbybc, on Flickr
AandT-11 by capturedbybc, on Flickr
AandT-8 by capturedbybc, on Flickr
AandT-9 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

Beautiful pictures of them both :) I love the background.

Great shots.. The one that is silhouetted against the sky is very special.. excellent work

Very good pictures, nicely done.

Thanks all! I had never shot out there before and really loved the second little location we found tucked away
I will definitely be back!

I hope she takes out her lip ring before baby, does it for her...

I hope she takes out her lip ring before baby, does it for her...

lol these are babies 5&6 for her.. not her first rodeo I'm sure it will be fine!

Like these a bunch. Especially #7. Nice work. Ed

Very nice color and exposures. The mountain and meadow background is VERY nice. This set shows good consistency. Your skill level has steadily improved over the last year, and this is really a nice set to see.

Any CC? Don't get me wrong, the complimentary comments are great but I want to grow :)

I really like these, one thing I might have done differently is to shoot with a more shallow DOF in some of these so that the branches would be more blurry. I would have also darkened the backgrounds in some of them to create more contrast

Most reactions

Back