Three Benches

John E.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
The white trees are due to lack of chlorophyll in the leaves of the birch trees

ThreeLonelyBenchesResized.jpg

Very cool. Like a scene out of a fantasy novel.

It was nice to discover the two benches in the distance in this excellently presented, contrasty image. Does the lack of chlorophyll show up so dramatically because you used a filter?

Tuna

Thankyou Tuna!

The trees did show up quite white, by using the channel mixer and desaturatering the blue it made the trees a little whiter and gave tone to the sky.

There are actually three benches, one is hard to see, but each has different lighting around them

edit oops you noticed all two in the background....sorry :oops:
edit again: It appears the evening sun also contributed to the light colored leaves

Cruzin! I love this image! The composition, exposure, and DOF are dead on IMO. This was a tricky pic due to lighting and you perfected it here. WTG :salute:

jonmikal said:
Cruzin! I love this image! The composition, exposure, and DOF are dead on IMO. This was a tricky pic due to lighting and you perfected it here. WTG :salute:

Thanks and glad you noticed. I actually spent around two hours getting the picture. I had braketed very tightly and did the same with various angles. This was the picture that worked the best. The lighter pictures ended up blowing out the tops of the white trees and the darker pictures....well just made things to dark. Trying to fix the other images I just ended up with way to much noise.

Even though I tried various angles, I still ended up croping a little of the top and side :roll:

Oh and 2stupid2duck.....you shall be converted to the other side :twisted: ........... :wink:

Thanks for your compliments Karalee and 2Stupid2Duck

photographically, speechless. Meaning-wise. The benches should be together if it's called Three Benches. I'm not sure what message are they delivering. I'd name it, Find the Other Two. It does make me imagine what wud it look like in color. Are the flowers yellow? Are the leaves turing red yet?......

Most reactions

New Topics

Back