Photos NOT OK to edit
Osprey
11142262 AAAAA-f2studio-studio.jpg

Mockingbird
11142060-f studio.jpg

Little Blue Heron
11142553-f studio.jpg

Last edited:
No 3 for me. All nice clear shots and well exposed but the third really jumps out compositionally for me in respect that the use of the dof is great. Just enough oof at the bottom of the frame without being a distraction, the subject is well placed in the frame and perfectly in focus, fading to fine bokeh in the bg.

number 3 for me too. pretty much for the same reason as space face, great comp and dof. but i'll add tones to the list of excellent attributes. there's some really nice contrast in that one, the darker shadows at the top balance out the small bright highlights in the water. and none of them interfere or compete with the little blue. really well done.

No 3 for me. All nice clear shots and well exposed but the third really jumps out compositionally for me in respect that the use of the dof is great. Just enough oof at the bottom of the frame without being a distraction, the subject is well placed in the frame and perfectly in focus, fading to fine bokeh in the bg.

number 3 for me too. pretty much for the same reason as space face, great comp and dof. but i'll add tones to the list of excellent attributes. there's some really nice contrast in that one, the darker shadows at the top balance out the small bright highlights in the water. and none of them interfere or compete with the little blue. really well done.

Thank you both very much.

Ospreys are my favorite raptor. Nice shot of him.

But #3 is a great image.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back