Three Dawgs

seven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
photobucket.com
These are shots of our family friend's dogs, taken at Prince's Island.

2dawgs9ub.jpg

arrliin9dr.jpg

arrlin6bh.jpg

arlin0ht.jpg

4223958c.jpg

743a8231.jpg

321a6066.jpg

7998d24a.jpg

dc357daa.jpg

arrrrlin5aa.jpg

Thanks for looking. :)

1, 8, 9, and 10 are great. Especially number ten! Great job on all of these. Dogs are defintely not the easiest thing to photograph

Hmnn lost my post?!?! o.k trying again, i really like the pug on the bench, he is the cutest dawg on the block :) How come you had him on the left bench, seems unconventional (intentionally so?) but i really like it. The other one i really like is through the arm of the bench, it would also have been nice if the subject had looked up a little bit more too. thanks for posting

tim

That pug has some great teeth...nice shots.

Oh, I must show the photos 4 and 10 to my daughter. She will be all over them shouting "Cuuuuute" and more "Cuuuuuuute!".

My favourite, however, is Photo 7.

What are these dogs called (pedigree-wise, I mean, not their names)?

LaFoto, I have no idea what breed they are :er: . All I know is that one is a pug. I'll ask around and get back toy ou on that.

tpe said:
Hmnn lost my post?!?! o.k trying again, i really like the pug on the bench, he is the cutest dawg on the block :) How come you had him on the left bench, seems unconventional (intentionally so?) but i really like it. The other one i really like is through the arm of the bench, it would also have been nice if the subject had looked up a little bit more too. thanks for posting

tim

Hmmm... I didn't know the left side was unconvential... haha. Well I guess one reason would be is I put him on that side, and didn't bother moving him.
And for the one where he's looking through the arm of the bench, he never looked up once :grumpy: !

Thanks for the comments everyone :)

<<----Odin wants to know why some of you people don't know a regal pug when you see one. :lol:

I love pugs! They have the cutest faces. Note the tongue poking out. That is characteristic for this breed (Odin's is over the top, but then he is a freak of nature.)

These photos are all so cute! The little guy is a Chihuahua, a Mexican breed. I don't remember the larger dog's name.

A Chinese Shar-Pei! I'm pretty sure that's what the big boy is....had to sneak a look on the internet. :D

This thread is making me smile. :thumbup:

such a dog person...and do you not wanna grab the chiuauauauauau (?) up...

cool shots of well loved babies...!!

( why is there not more poodle shots???? kiddin' )

What an excellent series here seven... 1, 4 & 9 are my faves! great work

Most reactions

Back