Thriller Book Cover - Avery

Brandon Hill

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
brandonhillphotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm working on an upcoming book cover job about a thriller that involves a sexy suave male and female leads, some espionage, danger etc. So once the models and wardrobe were approved based on the character description, I shot the studio images. (roughly 750 of just the two of them, these publishers like options dang it.)

Here's one of the shots of our female lead, Avery.

$avery.jpg

Yowzah! Nice work.. nice lady!

Last edited:
Quite the pretty lady! Out of curiosity, the bottom right corner - hiding something, or client requested?

Awesome shot....one question what is that warmish spot under her chin my eyes are drawn to it...

I'll throw another "NICE!" on the pile. Excellent

The quality is wonderful, the model looks so right for the assignment, cute too..... beautiful job.... LOL clients always pick something else.
ha, so true. Today I'm going through the other proofs, I'm sure the client will pick another one that isn't as strong. I have to tread lightly into having total control.

Very nice. I really like your work.

Something about this shot is giving me pause. Is it just me, or are here eyes a tiny bit off? It may just be the direction of the catch lights and the bit of hair falling across her face, but it looks to me like her right eye (our left) isn't pointing in exactly the same direction as her left eye. I'm sure that most people have a slight misalignment of some sort, and maybe it's just this pose/lighting that brings it out...but I'd have to ask whether it's an issue for the project or not. Or maybe I'm just imagining it...I am pretty tired. :lol:

Most reactions

Back