Throw the baby out with the bath water...

jwbryson1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Looking for C&C. Shot of a neighbor's child this morning. Thanks for looking. :mrgreen:

9438566172_6f2eb4e625_z.jpg
[/URL] Tub Bubble 2 by jwbryson1, on Flickr[/IMG]

Not bad at all!! I think you might be able to walk the highlight slider in LR down just a hair (I'm seeing some over-bright highlights around the hair), but it's pretty darn good

Not bad at all!! I think you might be able to walk the highlight slider in LR down just a hair (I'm seeing some over-bright highlights around the hair), but it's pretty darn good

Thanks. I think what you are seeing is some light reflecting off the backdrop and on to his head. I moved the highlight slider all the way both directions and it makes very little difference. In to make sure I blew out the background, in LR I pushed up the whites a bit because they had a very slight red tint to them. I think this is causing the hair highlight.

I'm not sure I can edit as suggested in LR unless I try to burn the spot.

Here I brought down the exposure just a tiny bit and I think it helps...but note the slight red tinge to portions of the background now.

9436130433_4181e7f551_z.jpg
[/URL] Tub Bubble 3 by jwbryson1, on Flickr[/IMG]

I think the exposure is better now, just dial back the red a hair and you've nailed it.

Very good Jhubs.

Excellent. The only thing that doesn't quite work for me is the keyring hanging from the left handle, that's it though, the photography is perfect.

Most reactions

Back