Throwing it out their

Mayo

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well here ya go. My first photo.. Besides the 1000+ pics I just randomly took of my house and wife's cat learning how to use the camera..hahaha. This was taken in one of my fields beside my house. I pointed the camera towards a faint glow over the town. f/stop 5.6,iso 100 shutter 30sec. Post work. I adjusted the white balance and added the blur to the edges.. I just love shooting the overcast night sky. Never know what you will get.

Maple
image_zps782d7766.jpg

I'm not a fan of faux blur or dof. Camera seems tilted. Nothing really interests me at all in the photo. Colors are okay, too much black. Other than that good beginner shot! Looked just like mine!

I like it. Crop a little of the left and right, top and bottom.

not a fan of the blur on the edges I think it would look wayyy better without it

i really liked it, looks like an oil painting; the way in which edges merge gives it that feeling; the only discomfiture is that long wire which imparts even feel of a tilt.

Regards :D

Mayo said:
Well here ya go. My first photo.. Besides the 1000+ pics I just randomly took of my house and wife's cat learning how to use the camera..hahaha. This was taken in one of my fields beside my house. I pointed the camera towards a faint glow over the town. f/stop 5.6,iso 100 shutter 30sec. Post work. I adjusted the white balance and added the blur to the edges.. I just love shooting the overcast night sky. Never know what you will get.

Maple

I do like the pic, but think it would look even better without the blurry edges

Throw it back out there. There's just not enough to generate much response.

Other than the tilt, it's a good shot. Agree or disagree on the blur, that's just preference. I can take it, but I may have wanted to vignette it some as well.

And I may have tried a square crop to the left part of the frame which will mostly level the horizon, before applying the rest of the PP.

Thanks for the info. I did crop it after reading the responses. I'm not to sure what I was going for with the pic. But it's a start. I'll give the ok to edit my pics and would love to see what can be changed. I still have the RAW if anyone wants to work with that..

thanks

Why don't you post the link to the raw image in a mediafire link.

very nice colors and atmosphere !

Most reactions

New Topics

Back