Thump, thump, thump... Is this thing on?

Welcome,, Mark! Great intro you wrote!

Greetings from the SW US...

Hope to able to learn something from you.

Welcome to TPF! We're happy to have you join us.

I hope you check out the Photo Galleries, which include a Photojournalist Gallery, and post some of your work. It's a great way to get to know everyone.

Have fun!

Welcome aboard.

Just a quick note of thanks for all of the welcomes from Admins, Mods and members. I appreciate your kindness and look forward to participating. Have an excellent day/night!

Thanks, Dean! I will try. I note you;'re from N.E. PA. Was in Gettysburg at the beginning of this year. Such a magnificent state you live in.

Welcome to the forum..that's quite a resume!

My photographic interests include a bit of everything, but lately I am into shooting "blue hour" images as well as those photos of Chinese and Asian culture that you don't see in the magazines. Regular people doing regular things.

I'd love to see some of this. I'll be you have some unreal BW images from this area of the world.

Welcome to the forum..that's quite a resume!

My photographic interests include a bit of everything, but lately I am into shooting "blue hour" images as well as those photos of Chinese and Asian culture that you don't see in the magazines. Regular people doing regular things.

I'd love to see some of this. I'll be you have some unreal BW images from this area of the world.

Actually, you can. I just set up an album called "From Dusk to Dawn" in the albums. Hope you enjoy! I will be posting more about China and Asia in the coming weeks there as well, so look out for it. Hope you are well, Charlie and thanks so much for your interest in my work. Much appreciated. Be well.

Cordially,

Mark

Most reactions

New Topics

Back