Thursday Report

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After a quiet Rainy Wednesday we were back on the road for a sunny Thursday. My first shots of the day were of a host of ??, can’t remember this birds name. I know Peter will fill in the blank. They were building a nest right outside my window and gave me something to do while I waited for my wife to get ready.

DSC_9207copy.jpg

DSC_9200copy.jpg

DSC_9196copy.jpg

Along the road we came across this lonely house
DSC_1028copy.jpg

A walk along the sand dunes at Wasaga Beach
DSC_1033copy.jpg

Then we came upon this lovely old fishing boat
DSC_1039copy.jpg

DSC_1044copy.jpg

My beautiful wife
DSC_9220copy.jpg

DSC_9226copy.jpg

Quick reactions got me these images of Peter, Doh! I men a Wild Turkey
DSC_9237copy.jpg

DSC_9238copy.jpg

Cute little horse we came upon
DSC_9243copy.jpg

A field of Wild Turkeys
DSC_9244copy.jpg

Sitting on the back deck having a beer I saw this excellent cloud pattern that caught my eye
DSC_9254copy.jpg

Tonight’s full moon taken a few short minutes ago
DSC_9261copy.jpg

Time for a hot tub ;)

See ya later,

Eric

Whew ! these are awesome... of course. Can't say how much I love the old fishing boat photo. And the Lonely house shot is fantastic.

Holy schmokes buddy. Awesome captures. Something about that horse shot..that is just amazing. I can see it framed. Just love where you put him in the frame.
Excellent!!!!

^^I agree!!^^ Really enjoyed scrolling through those, not knowing what great shot was coming next.

And hey, that old house is a darkside post fer sure.

Hey, thanks Peter. I hope you have better luck shooting this weekend then I have had all week. It has been slim pickings for the bird shots. Nothing like a holiday, we are having a blast.

Eric

OMG, everytime I thought I had a favorite shot, I'd scroll down and there'd be another awesome shot! Excellent series! Absolutely LOVE them all! And that cloud shot is just beautiful... WELL DONE!

yea im diggin these mixed bags airic, never know whats coming next. A joy to scroll through... keep em coming :thumbup:

great series eric... :thumbup: really enjoyed the lonely house... the boat shots are great and i love the wild turkeys... awesome. :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back