Ticked off!

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Man, oh man... This really sucks big time. I discovered that I have hernia (inguinal) and my physician recommended a surgical procedure which is fairly simple and done on an outpatient basis. He also recommended the surgeon to do it at a nearby hospital. I call the guy and a receptionist, a rude one, tells me (after finding out which insurance I have) that the doctor is not accepting new people! I mean this guy is a surgeon!!! It's not like he keeps his patients under the knife all the time! WTF???

The surgery needs to be done in the next couple of months, otherwise the hernia can get into complications, so that means looking for another place to do it. Gotta love this system!!!

:madass:

eeek - NOT great news to hear around this time of year!!! :( Merry Christmas...to you?

Hopefully you'll find a good surgeon who accepts your plan - and it will all be behind you very soon. :hug::

i had similar problems recently with doctors... good luck!

On a positive note, maybe the surgeon is to busy because he has do things over?

:lmao::lmao:

Yeah, no kidding... He is undisputedly one of the best in Phoenix area, as the word goes around. However, one never knows...

:lmao::lmao:

Yeah, no kidding... He is undisputedly one of the best in Phoenix area, as the word goes around. However, one never knows...

Sounds like it went to his head, I would not be to fond of the idea of being under an ego-inflated knife anyway. Good luck on finding someone.

Glad we have a good plan, and a good hospital. As a kidney transplant recipient I'm afraid I'd have real problems if we hadn't.

good luck in finding a good surgeon!

Most reactions

Back