TPF Noob!
Reaction score
tide0034w.jpg

Gooseneck barnacles

tide0009w.jpg

Nudibranch- these guys are so cute! About the size of a penny

tide0040w.jpg

tide0007w.jpg

I like them all and think these are some wonderful finds ... a pity Photobucket once more sized them at random, so the first two became so small... but that is not your fault, Alex. But it would have been nice to see the Gooseneck Barnacles at the same size as the other photos (below), too!!!

The last two, the big ones: did you photograph through the water? Yes, I can see that in the very last, but in the last but one as well?

Wow those are some great shots. What neat subjects! I'd love to go out to visit California someday, and this just gave me one more reason why :)

LaFoto said:
I like them all and think these are some wonderful finds ... a pity Photobucket once more sized them at random, so the first two became so small... but that is not your fault, Alex. But it would have been nice to see the Gooseneck Barnacles at the same size as the other photos (below), too!!!

The last two, the big ones: did you photograph through the water? Yes, I can see that in the very last, but in the last but one as well?

Yep. The last two were shot through the water, albeit very shallow water. My only regret is that it wasn't sunnier out (low tide was at 7:00) because these guys really do have great color!

WNK you would love the tidepools. The treasures you could find there!:D

These are cool. Nicely done.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back