Tiger

Tammy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
tiger.jpg

what a truly noble animal! god, i hate to those bars in front of them, thats why I usually hate going to zoos. :(

I think you've really captured something here, i really love tigers too! (I was born in the year of the tiger too :) )

I know you love b&w, but was this in colour first then switched over? I love b&w alot, but I am always curious to see the colours too. Going digital gives you alot of nice options :)

thanks for sharing that!!

Yes, they are incredible animals, and it is unfortunate that we must see them trough bars. In general, our zoo is doing a wonderful job of building new habitats for the different exhibits. It is so much better then it was when I was a kid - but unfortunately, the tiger exhibit dates from the victorian era (If what my mom said is true)

Here is smaller version of the original but the cropping is different than the b/w.

Year of the tiger, huh... I'm going to have to ask my son about that - he was just at Jackie Chan's website figuring out what year everyone in the family was - no tigers, but I'm a dragon - :)

Thanks for commenting.

tigerc.jpg

quite like that shot too, with same crop you had on the b/w (and maybe with a smidgeon of saturation.

yeah, this is the year of the monkey... i was told by my tawainese friend to be really careful this year and 'watch out for monkeys' in the symbolic sense :)

Most reactions

Back