Tigers at the zoo

atmsanchez

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I took these at miami metro zoo.

2616634323_ae2737f524_b.jpg

2079561058_72239d0490_b.jpg

2079561058_72239d0490_b.jpg

you def. got some sick shot there.. whenever i save up enough to buy the ef 70-200 f/4L first thing ill be doin is goin to the zoo

the first shot is much more interesting than the second due to the action, interaction, and "natural" background. There seems to be some specs on the left hand side of the tigers. Maybe it is saliva, but either way, I think you could get rid of it.

your second shot is hiding from me:(

but your first is certainly a great action shot - I see a little bit of red in their mouths, so I assume they are arguing ove lunch ;)
third shot looks good - nice sence of the size of the cat,

cool catch, maybe some dust or something on your lens , but something going on there for sure

Great shots. Here in Tampa, Lowery Park Zoo doesn't have any Bengals but they do have the white tigers. Both are beautiful cats!

the first shot is much more interesting than the second due to the action, interaction, and "natural" background. There seems to be some specs on the left hand side of the tigers. Maybe it is saliva, but either way, I think you could get rid of it.
thanks for the comments everyone, and the specs you are taking about is actually drops of water, they just came out of the water and started playing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back