'til the cows come home

nokk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
the old tobacco shed in the cow pasture. the smoke just isn't the same without that hint of manure.

50822258251_708f3620b0_o.jpg

I like this photograph. You would think the attention would be on the old house, but I find myself being drawn to the dirt. road between the house & the trees. Nice job!

I love those muted colours ..
thanks ntz. i love these muted colors too.

I like this photograph. You would think the attention would be on the old house, but I find myself being drawn to the dirt. road between the house & the trees. Nice job!
thanks scott. the dirt road does work well as a leading line into the frame.

Great little take that. The sligh de-sat appearance works very well for the subject matter imo.

Normally I'd be put off by a leading line that takes the eye away from the house, but in this case the strong barrier of trees on the right tends to keep it all in perspective. Nice look on the processing as well.

It appears you captured everything in the dim light very well. That's about how I would expect that to look with cloud cover like that. Good job.

Great little take that. The sligh de-sat appearance works very well for the subject matter imo.
thanks space face

Normally I'd be put off by a leading line that takes the eye away from the house, but in this case the strong barrier of trees on the right tends to keep it all in perspective. Nice look on the processing as well.
thanks smoke. i know what you mean about paths leading away, but i liked it going between the house and trees. and it pretty much just ended there. i got lucky with this one cause i was holding the camera up over a wall and couldn't actually see my comp. i took a few photos, but this is the one that worked the best.

It appears you captured everything in the dim light very well. That's about how I would expect that to look with cloud cover like that. Good job.
thanks k9. it was one of those weird days full of storm clouds but it wouldn't storm.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back