Tim & Jon | Couples Shoot

Austin Greene

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.austingreenephotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I had my first couple's shoot for a gay couple this weekend, and it was a blast! I went into it not quite sure how I'd want to pose the two, but they were wonderfully natural in front of the camera and didn't require a bit of posing. All in all, it was a great shoot and they loved the images. Hoping this might add to my portfolio when it comes to expanding my couples/wedding clientele. I also experimented a bit by taking the lens hood off the 70-200 and letting a bit more light play across the front of the lens, something I love doing with my 85mm.

Hope you enjoy them! The last (my favorite) actually made it into my 52 Weeks project, which is now in it's final week!

pwrG4Vw.jpg

2. (They wanted some that weren't "too engage-menty". Crop on arm is unfortunate, oh well.
grN46F3.jpg

3. Started to get some decent light towards the end...
ImLBwAE.jpg

qXQ9IHA.jpg

5. My favorite, and the newest addition to my 52 Weeks Project :)

52 Weeks: Tim & Jon (51/52)
by TogaLive, on Flickr

Last edited:
Nice shots. :smile:

Nicely done. I really like #4.

#4 is too yellow for me

you did a good job :icon_thumbsup:

Great stuff! I particularly like #3. They're beautifully framed by that highlight in the grass.

And actually, looking again, I really like the rimlight caused by the sun on #1 - it adds a really nice detail between the dark shirt and dark background. Good attention to detail.

Overall, this is a great little set!

What going on with the shirt in #2?

Thanks everyone! I didn't expect such a positive response, but I'm glad it turned out that way. Especially that folks have favorites different from my own, that always helps me figure it's a fairly well rounded set. Couples are still new to me, this is my third shoot, but I'm finding I really enjoy the work.

I believe your referencing the shirt on the left hand side? If you are, those specks are just part of his shirt. We joked about how it would look like lint in the photos, but no one seemed bothered by it.

Thanks everyone! I didn't expect such a positive response, but I'm glad it turned out that way. Especially that folks have favorites different from my own, that always helps me figure it's a fairly well rounded set. Couples are still new to me, this is my third shoot, but I'm finding I really enjoy the work.

I believe your referencing the shirt on the left hand side? If you are, those specks are just part of his shirt. We joked about how it would look like lint in the photos, but no one seemed bothered by it.

Ah gotcha. I wasn't sure if it was lint, rain or part of it. I'd almost want to clone that out because it's a bit distracting.

Most reactions

Back