time exposures

vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
just a few more from this weekend. I always wondered if i could get those ' 'misty edges' you see around rocks on beaches that some photos have. Here's my attempt at getting those types of shots:

these are from the corromandel penisula:

time1.jpg

time3.jpg

time2.jpg

all of these are 30 sec exposures, i think the f/stop was either 11 or 8.

the last is a bit dark, i may go and lighten it up a bit later... these were the best from the lot, just tried experimenting with time exposure and this tripod thingy. Opinions, thoughts of how to improve are always welcome!

Very cool Mark.
I really like the blue in the last two. I would prefer to see a little more detail in the rocks in the last one.

holy crap, I think this was the first time I actually said "wow" out loud after looking at picture on here. I absolutly love the first two pictures.
Great job!

Wow! Very nice, sets such a mood too :)

You've definitely caught that misty feeling! Would be interesting to see them a tad bit brighter, but only if it looks good and doesn't mess up the pics. :)

Beautiful work!

Very nice, I love those type of shots. Did you lock the shutter down or have it set for 30 seconds?

Great pictures! I love the blues and of course the foggy mist affects. Is there anyway I can have the original shots of the third picture?

Oooooooo.... nice! Very nice! I like the first two best, but they are all incredible. Great work, Mark. :thumbsup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back