Time for a new camera bag

dnavarrojr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.topekadesign.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am in need of a new camera bag. I specifically need a bag that will hold two bodies with small or medium lenses attached and a few extra lenses. I am also thinking I want to switch from a "bag" to a "backpack". I would be nice if it had a laptop/iPad compartment, but it's not necessary.

Do you have such an animal? Mind posting a pic with it loaded?

I am in need of a new camera bag. I specifically need a bag that will hold two bodies with small or medium lenses attached and a few extra lenses. I am also thinking I want to switch from a "bag" to a "backpack". I would be nice if it had a laptop/iPad compartment, but it's not necessary.

Do you have such an animal? Mind posting a pic with it loaded?

I've been looking at getting this bag by Tenba
(this one can hold a 15" laptop)
Tenba - Discovery: Large Photo/Laptop Daypack

(this one can hold an iPad)
Tenba - Discovery: Mini Photo/Tablet Daypack

I have a Burton Zoom Pro. It works pretty great for my needs. It's arranged kinda funky right now, but if I take a few flashes out and re-arrange things I can fit a few more lenses in no problem. The access to the camera compartment it actually in the back of the bag, which is good for a few reasons. For one, it makes it harder for someone to open your bag while your wearing it and walk off with something expensive. If you're shooting outdoors, it also means that the part of the bag that touches your body will stay clean, because you lay that side facing up to get into the bag. That way your back doesn't get all dirty.

I've had this bag for almost a year now, and it's held up great to my abuse.

Excuse my crappy cell phone photos. lol

i-8KN2Mc3-X2.jpg

i-sQmJ26p-X2.jpg

i-4HTbghs-X2.jpg

i-fHfSrBS-X2.jpg

Most reactions

Back