Roger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mrlowlight.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
247778508-L.jpg

This is cute! With the clouds gathering above the church, and still a different sky to be seen above the rocky part of the mountains it almost feels like these are two photos, the righthand side being so soft, smooth and muted, the lefthand side being so ragged and colourful (with the blue of the sky).

awesome, was not expecting that

Oh my! I wasn't expecting that either. Very stark but beautiful scenery. The shot is lovely in its simplicity.

I wonder why I can't see the picture?
I'm sure it must be great if Anty and La Foto say so:thumbup:

Andy

NOW it's showing up! Very strange?
Great exposure and a great capture.

This is cute! With the clouds gathering above the church, and still a different sky to be seen above the rocky part of the mountains it almost feels like these are two photos, the righthand side being so soft, smooth and muted, the lefthand side being so ragged and colourful (with the blue of the sky).

thanks Corinna, I agree it nearly is two photos and as I looked at the scene it seemed a better balance the way it is. The church on it's own in portrait format would be too bland :).

awesome, was not expecting that

thank you very much.

WOAH! i wanna goto church there! lol Such a beautiful picture bro.

thanks joey :).

Oh my! I wasn't expecting that either. Very stark but beautiful scenery. The shot is lovely in its simplicity.

thanks a lot, I like simplicity.

I wonder why I can't see the picture?
I'm sure it must be great if Anty and La Foto say so:thumbup:

Andy

hmmm....I see below you found it :thumbup:

NOW it's showing up! Very strange?
Great exposure and a great capture.

thanks very much.

Absolutely breathtaking!

dude, that's just totally humbling.

they're both competing for each other but its nicely captured

Most reactions