Tiny house

Wonderful images. Have you thought about cropping in on the house and its reflection?
Thanks! I have a few zoomed in but nothing tight on just the house snd reflection. I took about 40 photos here and really liked them all but I tried to share just a few here - the rest are on Flickr if you’re interested.

I'm in for #1

Nice shots; especially the first. It does have a certain vibe to it. I wouldn't call it moodiness, I was looking at it and thinking I'd love to live in that house and wake up and experience that quiet beauty.

Both lovely shots. It's really hard to pick one so I won't :). That's my kind of target rich environment.

I like them both, each for it's own qualities. The framing on #1 and the tiny surrounded by wilderness view on the second.

I'd love to have a place like that, but I'd bet that around here they have size restrictions on the lakes.

Peg, I think you should reconsider your naming convention .. it would fit much better to this tread some name like `Just say aaaahhhh ..'

The first image is best for drama. I find the overall image a bit too saturated, but not terribly so. I did find that the middle foreground yellow and red leaf grouping way too bright and it made it hard for me to go to the little house without stopping there first...and mostly staying there. so, I toned it down, opened up the darks a bit and lightened up the light area as a bit for a tad more ooph!

sharon.jpg

The first image is best for drama. I find the overall image a bit too saturated, but not terribly so. I did find that the middle foreground yellow and red leaf grouping way too bright and it made it hard for me to go to the little house without stopping there first...and mostly staying there. so, I toned it down, opened up the darks a bit and lightened up the light area as a bit for a tad more ooph!

View attachment 249775

Nice edit.

Peg, I think you should reconsider your naming convention .. it would fit much better to this tread some name like `Just say aaaahhhh ..'

Haha. I try to name them something that will help me find them later!

Nice edit.
Hello Peg,

you know that I completely and absolutely love that image, no doubt about it ... after I've seen @bulldurham 's edit I had to agree that he's right (but still, without him pointing that out, I wouldn't come into that by any means by myself) and it took me now quite some time to find this .. I remembered that I've seen that few months ago but I was unable to find where ... I have to admit that it is one of the best tips I've seen on the youtube (somebody watches the serials in the tv, I watch the youtube photography channels) .. I use it now with every my photo to "calibrate" the exposure ,,

cheers, ~d

Hello Peg,

you know that I completely and absolutely love that image, no doubt about it ... after I've seen @bulldurham 's edit I had to agree that he's right (but still, without him pointing that out, I wouldn't come into that by any means by myself) and it took me now quite some time to find this .. I remembered that I've seen that few months ago but I was unable to find where ... I have to admit that it is one of the best tips I've seen on the youtube (somebody watches the serials in the tv, I watch the youtube photography channels) .. I use it now with every my photo to "calibrate" the exposure ,,

cheers, ~d
That's a neat little trick, thanks for sharing it. For those who didn't realize, the bolded "this" in the post is a link to a youtube video.

Incredible beauty captured in so many ways...

Most reactions

Back