Tips?

hahah thanks for the input everyone. I am definitely taking the camera, and getting pics of the track anyways, I might not be able to get extreme closeups but I will get some pics. I am also going to take my point and shoot camera to get some pics too. As for the strapped to the roof thing.... that actually sounds awesome lol.

Just wanted to share this pic with ya'll, I got a lot of good pics with my camera and lens, but wanted to put this panning shot on here. I don't think it's too bad for a first timer hah

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I think that is a pretty good shot, all things considered. Congrats.

Thanks, I was pretty happy with how they came out, just makes me want another lens now hahaha need a closer zoom!

haha there were a few BUT this was kentucky.... (haha can't believe I just said that, since I was born in Ky)

lol I know there are I grew up around a few of them, seems like all around me were older (upwards of 50-ish) I like cougars but not saber toothed tigers... haha. Malone I meant nothing by that statement, I was just joking around with that common misconception about Kentucky.

I was just joking around with that common misconception about Kentucky.

Oh, I know! :) I find it amusing how the rest of the country views KY, anyhow. And tbh, I don't really go outside the city; it does get a bit scary out there! ;)

Didn't get any front shots of the only good looking ones around me as they never seemed to be facing the right way when I snapped a pic lol.

Most reactions

Back