TIRED of my LANDSCAPES, OK BACK TO LINGERIE: NSFW*NSFW*HIDEFROM THEKIDS*NSFW

I think the lines are distracting too. At least move her further away and/or wider aperture and blur them a lot more. Or bright background lights to wash out all the littler sticks in the middle a bit?

WHO'S LOOKING AT THE FRIGGING LINES? lol!

What Lines? All I see is curves :D

Thanks for all the comments and critiques. She's asked me to manage her now...

If you are in the SF Bay Area give me a shout, she's now booking at a low rate ;)

I'm not too familiar with studio lighting but I really love your lighting here!
I agree with the lines I find them a bit distracting otherwise the model looks very confortable.

Great job guys!

My virgin eyes

She looks too short. No heels on shag rug. I like the pink the best, because it is sexy and tasteful. The breast shots looks like all boobs. If that is what you are going for, that's great. If not, try to position her to balance her body. As always, you take awesome photos.

I think they're all nice shots. But the shoes in the fur bugged me from the first look. Yes, the heels are definitely doing nice things for her legs, but I think she would have looked sexier with the toes and high heels showing. I just think the fur distracts too much in the first two shots. However, I really like the fur in the one where she's crawling towards the camera. I really like the personality that comes out in the pink shirt photo. She looks like she's having fun there.

to be totally honest, I should have removed the rug when we got up off the floor...my bad lazy habits and you called it correctly. She's amazing, I have another for you since you all were so nice...

600462_186035478227063_540795131_n.jpg

to be totally honest, I should have removed the rug when we got up off the floor...my bad lazy habits and you called it correctly. She's amazing, I have another for you since you all were so nice...

600462_186035478227063_540795131_n.jpg

Stolen.. 1 large print made... hung above my computer monitor... for... uh... INSPIRATION! ;) <j/k!>

Nice! She is gorgeous!!

she is so awesome man, really a down to earth girl. Wait till you see the little cowgirl outfit we worked up ;)

she is so awesome man, really a down to earth girl. Wait till you see the little cowgirl outfit we worked up ;)

You are making me feel like a dirty old man! :drool:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back