TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
columnetc103copy.jpg

c&c as always

Not a big fan of "look I'm kind of screw up right now" shots, but it would help if you show more of your face.

are you feeling a little dead lately? It reminds me of a close-up of a body washed up on the beach....interesting shot.

since you put it that way, i can totally see that. and i always feel dead, roger.

photoron - i dont get your post. if you mean "look im a screw up" picture. then, i dont think im a screw up, i kind of this im the ish. i was experimenting with baby oil and this is the feeling i got when i put it on. and one of the few shots i was pleased with. i cant help if thats the feeling that is portrayed in my eyes. and if you meant my pictures are screw ups, then im sorry my pictures suck.

either way, critique is appriciated. keep the comments coming.

photoron - i dont get your post. if you mean "look im a screw up" picture. then, i dont think im a screw up, i kind of this im the ish. i was experimenting with baby oil and this is the feeling i got when i put it on. and one of the few shots i was pleased with. i cant help if thats the feeling that is portrayed in my eyes. and if you meant my pictures are screw ups, then im sorry my pictures suck.
I meant the former. I'm don't want to come off as douchebag, not that often anyway.

But for the shot, in my opinion it is better done up right but with the same look on your eyes. You don't need to be way down on the floor to look sad or portray any other kind of extreme emotion. And make sure your hair doesn't obstruct the viewer from seeing your eyes too much.

I'm looking forward to the reshoot if you are willing.

i took a whole bunch, most werent on the floor i happened to like that the best. i liked the hair in the way, but i see your point. as for a reshoot? i dont know about all that. that was pretty messy. maybe one day when im real bored hahaha

Kind of hard to find the eyes...am I the only one who thinks it might be a good shot to color back in the eyes?

i also had a hard time finding your eyes and an even harder time seeing they were open. i actually thought your head was facing the other direction. so yes. color would have been helpful for me.

from the other pictures ive seen of you, your eyes are stunning. dont cover them and certainly shoot them in color.

for once... I'm not crazy about this one. I really don't like the selective eye color in this b&w. I can't quite put my finger on it but I think I'd like to see more of the face and upper body and less of the hair in the face thing. To me the hair distracts from this shot. I almost had to look twice to see what it was.

as always... just an opinion, art is subjective to those who see it.

I was experimenting with baby oil
Ha, I have not done that since I was a kid!

I think the image is kinda sexy, so much is left to the viewer's imagination... I also got washed up on the beach, or some sort of victim hood.. but that again is up to the viewer - so I'm going with evocative.

-Shea

Ha, I have not done that since I was a kid!

I think the image is kinda sexy, so much is left to the viewer's imagination... I also got washed up on the beach, or some sort of victim hood.. but that again is up to the viewer - so I'm going with evocative.

-Shea

thanks! i was going for more of a timid sexy and i really wanted to focus on my face. but i can see where i sort of look like a victim. i like how my hair is completly covering my mouth and partially my eyes. i think the more i look at it the more its growing on me. i just wanted to play up the glisteny effect from the oil. my hair isnt wet that is all oil. and you cant tell from this picture but i had black eyeshadow all around my eyes. anyway, i had fun shooting this nonetheless. but keep them comments coming!

I think the image would have been a little better if it was a little less cropped, as well as that her left eye was more visible, and not blocked with hair. That would have taken away the fact that now she looks a little drunk or something like that.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back