Title?

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am really bad at titles... I was wondering if y'all could help me out with titles for some of my photos.
Here is the first one.
Eagle.jpg

These will be blown up and printed... like a poster. I am hopefully going to sell some and make a little money for my upcoming trip to Germany.

This will be my first to many pictures.... so keep checking this thread for more photos for some help choosing titles.
Also, if you have any other suggestions about the photos please comment!

Thanks a bunch!
-Chris :)

Here is another one that needs a title:
Lighthouse.jpg

btw the title will be on the picture itself down in the black bar at the bottom. All the B&W pictures will have this same feel to them.

If you have any ideas just throw them out!
Here is another.
plant.jpg

Since these will be posters I would like names that are attractive... not just "plant" or "windmill" (which is all my boring mind can come up with) :meh:

Thanks in advance everyone! :thumbup:

I will be doing a lot of flowers/plants because that is what people around here like the most.
But I need some mushy/girlie titles to go with these so they will just buy them for the titles. ;)

whiteflower.jpg

Maybe little quotes or sayings perhapse? bible verses? I have no idea... that's why I'm asking y'all

These are just my stupid quick suggestions. Hope they give you ideas.

#1 - The view from here/above (something like that)
#3 - Whisper (?)
For the flower pics, maybe something like Pure or just other words like that... sincerity. Ya know girly things like that. Try www.dictionary.com or www.thesaurus.com

These are just my stupid quick suggestions. Hope they give you ideas.
No way!!! Not a chance!

Y'all are totally awesome! thanks for your suggestions!!!
Meysha,
I am definately going to use all of your ideas! I especially like the whisper one! And that is a good idea about the flower one's :thumbup::D

TheBeginning,
I think we have the same way of thinking... haha That's all I could think of also.
If it was for me then I would definately do that. :lmao:

I have a LOT more photos that I need names for.... I'll go through them and see if I can do any of them. The one's I can't think of I'll post them here.

Thanks again! :D

I am not so good at titles either.
Here is a list of what I could muster.

But I could called first one "Last Bird Standing"

The next simply "The Lighthouse"

The next one "Breeze"

The next "Bloomin' Marvelous"

mountainlander said:
#1 Sentinel
#2 Harbor Master
#3 Feathers in the Wind

And a little quote:

#4 Only by opening yourself up, may you see the word's beauty.

Or something cheezy like that.
lol, "Sentinel" was my mom's idea.... I was like... "What???" :mrgreen:

Great ideas! I will definately use some of these! :thumbup:

#1 "excuse me"
I was thinking I could sell that picture to a deodorant company or something.... :mrgreen:

#1 - Alone Again (Naturally) - Taken from the #1 single from Gilbert O'Sullivan in 1972

Thanks for your help everyone!
I sent in the photos already to have them printed and I used a lot of your ideas!

Thanks again! :mrgreen:

-Chris

Most reactions

Back