TJ K ... Banned?

Josh66

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am writing on behalf of TJ K - he tells me that when he tries to log in he gets a message saying that his IP address has been banned.

When I look at his posts, there is no "banned" banner under his name like there usually would be...in fact, it shows him to be online right now.

None the less, he tells me that he is unable to access the forum.
What's going on? Is he banned (if so, for what reason?), or is this just some kind of mistake?

Thanks.

I had problems with a halloween forum I was on, that the same thing happened. I was told to clean out the cache, and all that stuff, logged in again, and things were fine. Just a suggestion. :D:D:D

I had problems with a halloween forum I was on, that the same thing happened. I was told to clean out the cache, and all that stuff, logged in again, and things were fine. Just a suggestion. :D:D:D

I passed that message on, and he said it didn't work. Still banned.

This whole thing is a little weird to me, since when I look at any of TJ K's posts, it does not say he's banned. ...And yet, when he tries to log in, it won't let him.

Sorry man.:( That was the only suggestion I could come up with. :er:

i just reported your post to the admins to get their attention on the subject

Howdy! Well i'm back(incognito) I'm using a proxy atm to tell all of you guys how weird this is. So I come back from vacation and what do I see? My ip is blocked or w.e. Thank you Josh for helping out so much man. I'm trying to figure out how to change my ip and all that jaz but atm this is my only way.
TJ

Howdy! Well i'm back(incognito) I'm using a proxy atm to tell all of you guys how weird this is. So I come back from vacation and what do I see? My ip is blocked or w.e. Thank you Josh for helping out so much man. I'm trying to figure out how to change my ip and all that jaz but atm this is my only way.
TJ

Send me an PM with your original IP, I'm curious of something and I want to check something.

*EDIT*
I ask because we encountered the same problem when we started firewalling IP's on FAC. We had several innocent users all of a sudden comming up and sending the sites administration messages on other sites complaining about not being able to log into our site. The issue was actually rather simple, they where using a shared IP that happened to get used by a particularly nasty troll.

If my assumtions are correct you may be suffering due to a spam bot getting and using your IP.

Last edited:
TJ
Dude,
Didn't you have a stalker a little while back? ITS HIM :D :gun:

If I haven't been banned before, then there's no way this c#*t should be. He's quite vanilla IMO. No harm in him. WTF?

I say this in the most gentile fashion, of course. :biggrin:

TJ

Send me an PM with your original IP, I'm curious of something and I want to check something.

*EDIT*
I ask because we encountered the same problem when we started firewalling IP's on FAC. We had several innocent users all of a sudden comming up and sending the sites administration messages on other sites complaining about not being able to log into our site. The issue was actually rather simple, they where using a shared IP that happened to get used by a particularly nasty troll.

If my assumtions are correct you may be suffering due to a spam bot getting and using your IP.

I went to that ip site and it says :...............

Last edited:
Ha Kundalini i like to keep it nice here on TPF. I like to hope everyone is "vanilla" lmao.
Lock 'n' Load is right! It's so hard using this proxy I can't just click most recent post I have to go to the home page then forum then feedback then the link. Get me back! grrr
TJ

Stalking is good. In fact Im stalking one of you little pricks right now, and unfortunatly, he has not posted yet, but when that Phucker does. I know who you are, and what you wrote on my web site. You attacked my personal space.

One of us will get banned.
3.gif

Most reactions

Back