fadingaway1986

I Burn Easily :(
Reaction score
Website
www.06photography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey there guys...

Well some people know (some don't) that I am a Leukaemia Quest entrant here in Australia...

For anyone who doesn't know, the Leukaemia Quest runs on a financial year (July 1 - June 30). The whole point of it is to raise as much money as possible in that 12 month period... Entrants can do this through things like Organising Lunches, Selling Raffle Tickets, Collecting money in shopping centres (known as Golden Chains), etc...

One of the big things in the Quest year is the Leukaemia Foundation's World's Greatest Shave... Basically the point of the World's Greatest Shave is people opt to participate by choosing to either shave their heads, or colour their hair (Generally spray-on hair colour)...

Now... what I am looking for at the moment - is anyone that would be interested in participating in the World's Greatest Shave...

The shave is March 10-12 next year... Shaves (and colours) are held at various shopping centres across australia...

I really need people to participate, as this year I have only raised just over $400. I am hoping that by the end of this Quest year, I would have raised $20,000 for the Leukaemia Foundation. (I am sitting around $17,000 at the moment).

Please let me know if you would like to participate... As it stands it can only be people in australia that can officially participate (because our tax receipts wouldn't hold up in another country)... However, if you would like to participate, and you are in another country - you still can, you just wouldn't be able to give out receipts... Otherwise, you could always sponsor one of your TPF friends?

If you are interested, please let me know, either by replying here, or emailing me at [email protected]

Thanks guys!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back