Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1#
4459846611_e183945a7b_b.jpg

2#
4459846263_b36fae409c_b.jpg

3#
4459845997_cdcb34a27c_o.jpg

shots taken for a pal who wants to pay me...should i feel guilty taking his money

Let's just put it this way, if he is satisfied with the images and wants to pay you.. Then you did something right with that particular client and should feel no guilt what so ever. Will this be your first paid job? Just curious.

The way I always work, in a non-professional capacity for friends and family, is that if they feel they need to pay me for something I will let them. However, I never stipulate how much my pictures, time, etc. are worth if I never expected to get paid for it in the first place. I let them decide. If they end up giving me something for my work, then that's what it's worth it to them - and that's good enough for me.

Professionally, never work for free.

Let's just put it this way, if he is satisfied with the images and wants to pay you.. Then you did something right with that particular client and should feel no guilt what so ever. Will this be your first paid job? Just curious.
been paid bits and bobs for the odd photo..did a poster for a band which was hardwork lots of ps...did some discs for friends for free who then went out and paid fortunes to get hem printed out in various formats...this weekend doing a music gig ..for expenses...funny how you can find lots to do when you work for nthing..........

been paid bits and bobs for the odd photo..did a poster for a band which was hardwork lots of ps...did some discs for friends for free who then went out and paid fortunes to get hem printed out in various formats...this weekend doing a music gig ..for expenses...funny how you can find lots to do when you work for nthing..........

Please tell me you at least charged them for the prints.. right?

Please tell me you at least charged them for the prints.. right?
last couple of shoots sold them printed photo books with a selection of the session ....they went down a storm and the clients feel they are getting a better deal than just a bunch of prints pluss getting a lot of other media stuff off them too...books i have sold up to now for aprox120 dollars each...

4463607754_f8da7527c7_o.jpg
4463608496_05113248dc_b.jpg
4463608034_1a878907cc_b.jpg
these are the unedited pics...how would you pros do them...

Most reactions

Back