Toadstool

JonathanM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Photo5298edit.jpg

Taken with my old Olympus C3000 (RIP). I like the colours of this shot & the natural sunlight.

Very nice colors, I have a Christmas tree ornament that looks just like that.

:thumbup: i agree very vibrant colours, although the grass is too distracting and a smaller DOF would have benifitted the pic, maybe you could add some gaussian blurr on Photoshop if you have it....

love it! i have a 5x7 on my wall of a VERY similar shot i took a few years ago... :thumbup:

nice colors, contrast and light. the DOF i feel cud be a just a little more shallow......or maybe not.....or maybe yes. Either way, a very good pic

very cool, first time i've seen one :) Reminds me of the smurfs for some reason :greenpbl:

Hey, a real fairy toadstool! Haven't seen one for ages, very nice shot :)

duncanp said:
:thumbup: i agree very vibrant colours, although the grass is too distracting and a smaller DOF would have benifitted the pic, maybe you could add some gaussian blurr on Photoshop if you have it....

Feedback duly noted, although in my defence the camera in question did have an aperture mode it wasn't the easiest function to use. Now I've got my DSLR then it becomes much easier to control the functions, DoF will come into play again.

here is the image with the cap clear, but the rest of the image with gaussian blur added.
Photo5298edit_edited-1.jpg

And with a little blur added to the cap
Photo5298edit_edited-2.jpg

yeah the last is my fav... with the blur on the cap :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back