TODAY IS THE DAY!!!

Artemis said:
And btw, we all really know Terris my girl, and if you disagree, people have been known to wake up with horses heads in their bed when they disagree with me...
Please don't scare me, Arty....let me keep thinking you're a nice boy..... :shock:

:lol:

Artemis said:
He has to see them?

Congrats bace buddy...actually kinda looking forward to seeing these pics.

And btw, we all really know Terris my girl, and if you disagree, people have been known to wake up with horses heads in their bed when they disagree with me...

don't believe anyone will stepping in your way buddy. ;)

:( Terris the only one who disagreed? Tut tut Terri, tut tut *goes to find a toy shop which sells fake Horses or something similar, doesnt have the heart too, and buys flowers instead*

NOW SHE WILL WAKE UP WITH FLOWERS NEXT TO HER....MUHAAHAHHA!!!!

Artemis said:
:( Terris the only one who disagreed? Tut tut Terri, tut tut *goes to find a toy shop which sells fake Horses or something similar, doesnt have the heart too, and buys flowers instead*

NOW SHE WILL WAKE UP WITH FLOWERS NEXT TO HER....MUHAAHAHHA!!!!
Flowers I can handle! That suits you better than the horsehead threats, Arty. :flower: Don't mind Johnny, he's bitter. :lol:

He's Jelous of us, thats why!

Hehe....wait? the flowers didnt scare you? I knew I should have gone with chocolates...

Artemis said:
He's Jelous of us, thats why!

Hehe....wait? the flowers didnt scare you? I knew I should have gone with chocolates...

yeah, thats it! :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back