Today is...

vixenta

Hands Off Me Haggis!
Reaction score
Fathers day!! Well in the UK for sure..

So this goes to all dads out there who celebrate with their kids. Have a good day.

I'm not sure america celebrates fathers day today, i'm pretty sure they do.

Does anyone plan anything, maybe a traditional thing, or is it just like a normal day to you?

I'm quite far away from my dad at the moment, but i'll probably be taking him up north in the highlands where we used to go on family holidays occasionally when i was growing up, next weekend.

I don't have any children, but if i did, i'd take full advantage of days like these, wouldn't you? :er: :lol:

My kids, and a bunch of their friends, are all snoring in a drunken stupor after a night at the pub and a party after.
I've been up since 5.30am and done two loads of washing and the dishes. Then I'll wash the car, change the sheets, hoover and possibly do some gardening.
Father's day? I wish!

Hertz van Rental said:
My kids, and a bunch of their friends, are all snoring in a drunken stupor after a night at the pub and a party after.
I've been up since 5.30am and done two loads of washing and the dishes. Then I'll wash the car, change the sheets, hoover and possibly do some gardening.
Father's day? I wish!

quick someone get the violins playing!

No, seriously, get those slippers on and do nothing, oh and then threaten them with something bad that happened last night(okay it may not be true, who care they won't remember)into doing all the house chores, wow i'm evil :fangs:

.... QUICK!! change of plans, get the bagpipes out, a whole orchestra of them even!

*conveniently disappears before they begin*

Most reactions

New Topics

Back