4064850552_abf161e561_b.jpg

F-stop: f/18
exposure: 10 sec
ISO:200
and a flash light

1 is nice i like the composure
2 ...
3 my fav.. what lens?

I really enjoyed #1. I think it's got a great composure, and is interesting. If it were mine, though, I'd PS the leaves out and see which version I liked best.

J:thumbup::mrgreen:

1. chikens are under exposed
2. just not interesting at all just looks like a light...
3. the shadow is realy distracting

3. the shadow is realy distracting
the light is really harsh and the only one i had ..but i see wht u mean it's bright spot to the right, right? and thanx for ur input

I really enjoyed #1. I think it's got a great composure, and is interesting. If it were mine, though, I'd PS the leaves out and see which version I liked best.
hey thanks but i am useless with PS so next time i"ll mind my composition to make it better

my fav.. what lens?
just the kit lens 18-55 mm AF-S NIKKOR and thanx

C&C per req:

1. A nice 'country' image, but as mentioned, the chickens are under-exposed. Some fill-flash would have really helped here, but I think you can probably pull out a pretty good image with some levels/curves adjustments. I rather like the way the leaves frame the image, but might crop off some of the LH side.

2. As the others have said, I'm not getting much from this.

3. I think this image has a lot of potential. I'd start by cropping off the bottom portion, probably everything below the bonnet nut and then do a levels adjustment to reduce the over-exposure on the valve hand-wheel, followed by a saturation boost increase the 'oomph' of the red. If you can re-shoot this one, it would be worth setting it up with a little more fill-light lower right. The large dark area is somewhat distracting.

Just my $00.02 worth - your mileage may vary.

~John

1.Underexposed subjects. Next time try and drop your f/stop down, spot meter on the chickens and shoot in A mode. THe leaves kind of distract me.. I might have cropped it.

2.right idea.. highest F/stop you have to get a better crisp flare. But it is just a flare with no real interest to it.

3.Its in focus, but boring.

Most reactions

Back