Todays Assignment - Capture Life

Renair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.renebruunphotographer.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well today the weather here in Dublin was nice, blue skies and sunshine, so I got my gear and went for a walk along the beach...
So this first shot is what I took walking across towards the beach when it was still overcast as I left the house.. I like this little pathway covered with grass and using wooden railway sleepers as the path....
Up-the-Garden-Path.jpg

So off I go wandering onto the beach. This shot may not be to some liking as a great shot, but I like it, I call it THIS ISLAND LIFE.
IE: I live on an Island (IRELAND) and in the shot is two islands, Lambay Island on the left, Ireland's Eye on the right.

This-Island-Life.jpg

Then as I was walking back up the beach, I shot this from the hip at 18mm just as the female jogger was running past. When I got home I noticed my friends shadow in the picture which would normally ruin a shot, but it this case it added to the image composition to make it better!
Jog-For-Life.jpg

This final shot I took and I am very happy with it. This is a sculpter of the World by the beach and this woman in the red coat was leaning on it facing into the sun picking up some rays. I call this shot (wait for it!)
Weight of the World
Weight-of-the-World.jpg

The curve back to the left in #1 is really interesting, and great colour as usual.

#4 has so much going on, her stance is really evocative. Even with your explanation that she's catching some rays, I keep wondering what's on her mind... perfect title. Great capture.

Not bad pictures - I just feel that the last photo would be better if your model was facing you and the camera.

David

Well I dont think that would have worked as good, firstly she is some old lady, she wouldnt have been facing the light then, also the shot wouldnt have worked as well from the other angle....

nice shot

i like first 2 photo

which camira u use

Most reactions

Back