Todays cookout.

Devinhullphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few shots I took while hanging out with family. Enjoy! (I crop square a lot because my photos usually are only ever posted to Instagram)

And yes, the ribs were as good as they look.

Attachments

• $image-3850170729.jpg
    $image-3850170729.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 64
  • $image-876868299.jpg
    $image-876868299.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 63
  • $image-3466285887.jpg
    $image-3466285887.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 67
  • $image-2119156390.jpg
    $image-2119156390.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 65
  • $image-4115027567.jpg
    $image-4115027567.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 95
  • $image-3332655922.jpg
    $image-3332655922.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 77
Nice story :).
IMHO, there are too much of OOF objects in the foreground of the BBQ photo.

Now that you are posting here in a photo forum for critique, you might crop to the best aspect ratio for the picture.

These are, imo, just routine snapshots for home viewing and don't have any value as a photograph.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Is that a GAS grill? Sacrilege!!! :soapbox:

Now that you are posting here in a photo forum for critique, you might crop to the best aspect ratio for the picture.

These are, imo, just routine snapshots for home viewing and don't have any value as a photograph.

As I said, I usually only post to Instagram and I know it isn't anything cool or artsy but it doesn't always have to be. I take photos as a hobby to capture my life not to hang in a gallery.

As I said, I usually only post to Instagram and I know it isn't anything cool or artsy but it doesn't always have to be. I take photos as a hobby to capture my life not to hang in a gallery.

then consider posting in the "just for fun" forum where "This is the place for your less serious work. Post pictures of your pets, funny images - or maybe something that just happened to catch your attention! Not intended for serious critique".

rather than in Forums where pictures are meant for discussion and critique.

then consider posting in the "just for fun" forum where "This is the place for your less serious work. Post pictures of your pets, funny images - or maybe something that just happened to catch your attention! Not intended for serious critique".

Sorry for being new to the group.

Sorry for being new to the group.

Don't mind Lew. He can be grumpy. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back