Today's E-session

wildmaven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
wildmaven.org
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The future groom was, well, gloomy. I suggested many poses and he shot down 90% of them. I had to put plastic under his butt wherever we went outside, and he never changed his expression. C/C, as always, very welcome.

10.jpg

03.jpg

08.jpg

17.jpg

13.jpg

Marian​

Hmm, what a piss pot. :lol: I like #3, in #4 he looks like he's saying "dude, are you done yet?" It's hard when someone isn't willing to work with you creatively and just don't seem into the shoot. I think you did well considering, though I do not like the head cut off in #5, very distracting in my opinion.

Hmm, what a piss pot. :lol: I like #3, in #4 he looks like he's saying "dude, are you done yet?" It's hard when someone isn't willing to work with you creatively and just don't seem into the shoot. I think you did well considering, though I do not like the head cut off in #5, very distracting in my opinion.

Yeah, #5 made me mad. I had it framed perfectly in my camera, but I forgot the crop factor. When I went to crop it for their 8x10 size, I would either lose the top of his head, or the bottom of their hands. :confused: Sometimes I'm tempted to draw a line on my viewfinder to remind me.

Wow Wildmaven, these are excellent!!!

So did the guy have bad teeth or something? :)

Great work- especially since that dude apparently didn't want to be there!!

One thing that is bugging me is in #4... The angle makes her arm look extremely small, at least in proportion with the heads... It is probably just me but that is creeping me out! :p

In #1, did you purposefully have them pose next to that sign? If so, why?

She thought it would be cute to have her future husband on one side of the fence and her on the other, as if to say to him, "no trespassing until we're married". :) We also took more photos by the fence, but without the sign. I photoshopped out the part that said "Property of the Water District", LOL.

One thing that is bugging me is in #4... The angle makes her arm look extremely small, at least in proportion with the heads... It is probably just me but that is creeping me out! :p

I was above them, shooting downward. Both are very self conscious of the extra business below their chins, so this got rid of that. I was surprised that it foreshortened their bodies so much, though.

Marian

Most reactions

New Topics

Back