Todays impulse buy

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, hehe. I saw it and added it to my collection. Nothing special but for thirty bucks I'll play with it.

I had not yet cleaned the camera when these where taken but....

100_3333.jpg

See it bigger Here

100_3329.jpg

See it bigger Here

100_3328.jpg

See it bigger Here

100_3327.jpg

See it bigger Here

100_3326.jpg

See it bigger Here

100_3322.jpg

See it bigger Here

100_3339.jpg

See it bigger Here

Sadly this impulse buy led to my making a mistake....:lol: I bought a 200mm telephoto lens that was literaly right next to it, only to find out that is does not go with the camera. Owell, I'll just have to find out wat it does go to is all. It's in equally good condition and only cost me seven USD additionally so...

Hey, good lookin' cam! Congrats.

Once I got to looking at it I am seriously beginning to wonder if it has even seen a roll of film, the thing is perfect, from what I can see. I will need to get some batteries for it to know for sure.

The XG-1 is a fine camera, I use mine with a 35mm rokkor and a jcpenny 200mm telephoto. The pictures are nice. I like the auto speed selection it has as well.
Here is a pic. Sorry about the photo quality, taken before I upgraded digicams.

$30 is a good buy on one, I paid $50 for mine, but it did come with the flash and 200mm lens.

The XG-1 is a fine camera, I use mine with a 35mm rokkor and a jcpenny 200mm telephoto. The pictures are nice. I like the auto speed selection it has as well.
Here is a pic. Sorry about the photo quality, taken before I upgraded digicams.

$30 is a good buy on one, I paid $50 for mine, but it did come with the flash and 200mm lens.

Yeah the only flaw this thing has is the battery cover on the flash and the top half of the case is missing. Everything else is there, even the hotshoe cover, something I rarely see.

I've got a really nice XG-1 as well. I've got the SWEETEST 100mm prime to go with it. It's seriously my favorite lens out of all of my cameras! I've also go the Rokkor 45mm f/2 and a Vivitar Series 1 70-210mm. All this plus 3 other cameras and 5 other lenses for $40 USD.

I believe I have that camera also. Do you not have a specialty camera store in your area? Photographics or Ritz? They both would sell the batteries for it.

You can get the batteries at Meijer. I can't remember the number right now, but I can look in the morning. They also last forever even if the camera is left on.

I believe I have that camera also. Do you not have a specialty camera store in your area? Photographics or Ritz? They both would sell the batteries for it.

That is a negitive, All I have to work with are the local drug store and Radio Shak. Radio Shak will likely have them so I am not too worried, all I need is the designation.

That is a negitive, All I have to work with are the local drug store and Radio Shak. Radio Shak will likely have them so I am not too worried, all I need is the designation.
Two S76 (silver oxide) button cells. I think A76's can also work, but since the voltage is slightly lower, I'm not sure about the meter accuracy.

Most reactions

Back