Todays Random Images

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
No time for lunch but I took the long way home and got some pics from Uxbridge, Ontario.

ux6193.jpg

ux6195.jpg

ux6203.jpg

ux6208.jpg

ux6216.jpg

ux6225.jpg

I feel I'm back to my old posting habits :) With my schedule I'm sure it will not last long.

Eric

well done Eric. i have to admit i'm too reserved to post images with the these angles. you're the only one i know who makes it work...and very well i must say.

Amazing shots Airic. So you were hanging near my brothers turf. He is in Leaskdale, so . I have to show him your post this weekend. Im sure he is gonna just love this.
Very well done sir. !!!

planes, trains and everthing else.

you capture it all so well.

JonMikal said:
well done Eric. i have to admit i'm too reserved to post images with the these angles. you're the only one i know who makes it work...and very well i must say.

I was thinking after I posted the images only two were straight. I know you have to be careful when you tilt but I hope I make it work for most people. Sometimes I think it adds to an image but I usually take one straight and one tilted.

Eric

Man! so crisp, so clear , the colours , Wow the colours , it's like eye candy to me.

Whew ! What great skills you have there.

brilliant colors as usual...do you boost the saturation or something in photoshop? or are your pictures stunning right from the camera?

john3eblover said:
brilliant colors as usual...do you boost the saturation or something in photoshop? or are your pictures stunning right from the camera?

No boost in saturation in these photos just a nice late day sun and a little contrast boost in levels. However, I do often boost the saturation in my photos, just not these ones.

Eric

Definately am digging these Eric! The tilt is really working in the first one, I have a similar image that I am now wondering what it would look like like this.... maybe cause for a reshoot :lol:

Most reactions

Back