Today's shots

Ryan Piggott

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Today we had a storm, and all of a sudden the thick clouds started moving off very quickly, so i hopped on my mountain bike and rode the wet and muddy trails and got some pictures.
Let me know what you think..
4120884113_cf49845c14.jpg

4120884043_3e475f6a59.jpg

4120883995_b954268298.jpg

4121656740_eb9c497b39.jpg

4121656692_516d898b7e.jpg

4121656640_b805cdee89.jpg

Nice shots to me. I really like #2 and the highway one; I love night shots of roads/cars that make the streaks.

Thanks The second to last one is actually a "bulb" (i held it for about a minute probably) exposure of a bridge right by my house. I believe it was f/22, or maybe slightly higher. Unfortunately you can't get a centered shot because that ramp goes right through the middle. you used to be able to though. But that one is one of my favorites too, it's my computer background

Thanks The second to last one is actually a "bulb" (i held it for about a minute probably) exposure of a bridge right by my house. I believe it was f/22, or maybe slightly higher. Unfortunately you can't get a centered shot because that ramp goes right through the middle. you used to be able to though. But that one is one of my favorites too, it's my computer background

you handheld that shot!?? some good shots. esp the long exposure of the highway. nice work

Beautiful shots! The ones during the sunset are beautiful, the lighting on them is perfect.

Great job, I have nothing to say against them from what I can see of them.

Thanks!!
When i said "held" for a minute, i meant that i heald the shutter down for about a minute. I had the camera resting on a ledge :) I wish i was that steady! haha

I think the lighting came out great as well, i atually took about 3 shots of every picture you see, with different shutter speeds.

haha ok. i was like wow that is some steady hands!

ha yeah.

What do you guys think, should i brighten the bridge up in the last picture?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back