Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_4040.jpg
IMG_4046.jpg
IMG_4057.jpg
IMG_4113.jpg
IMG_4128.jpg
IMG_4185.jpg
(also have some posted on my flickr page if it's easier to view there)

These were again processed in Lightroom. Still learning Lightroom (since my Photoshp CS6 is redownloading at the moment) so if you have any tips with the program that'd be awesome.

I still might edit in PS as well just because I'm 100x more familiar with it... Anyway, any feedback would be AWESOME!

(Shot with Canon T3i)

Last edited:
#1. Could use a better crop, framing the girl on the right hand side so she has someplace to walk to
#2. Typical toddler shot, try to think outside the box.
#3. Again, framing. Putting her eyes on the left hand side and not shooting her whole head but instead shoot half the head and give space for her to look into,
#4. hand is blurry and covering face, we want to see kids faces
#5 framing her crooked in the shot just makes me turn my head to look at the photo. the picture is "falling" to the right. strive for balance in you photos
#6. Best shot. not sure if I like the cool colors though, i would try and really warm this photo up.

#6 is best, I agree, but would benefit from a different processing. Practice your CS6 on this photo, watch some tutorials and you can make this photo very nice

I agree with 6 being the best, however it looks really soft to me, maybe even out of focus.

Do you have any tutorials you suggest? :) For either Lightroom or CS6? I'll play with it in PS after work tonight :)

Looks like you have some fun ideas but could work on getting proper exposures and think about your framing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back