Tokyo at Sunrise

thereyougo!

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Looks like a bustling city! nice shots.

Nice set but I must warn you, your Huawei is spying on you, it recorded you taking a picture. :boggled:

Very nice.
Where in Tokyo are you staying?

I was at Cerulean Tower in Shibuya. Am now on Fiji island

Nice set but I must warn you, your Huawei is spying on you, it recorded you taking a picture. :boggled:

And you think your apple device or google engined device isn't? ;)

And you think your apple device or google engined device isn't? ;)

I was just joking. We all hear all the news about China spying on us and since cameras record (in a sense) I couldn't help myself but make a joke about it. Sorry if I upset you, didn't mean to and yes, all cameras record moments in time. That was what I meant.

I love how the pink color frames the buildings in the second photo, the lines in the city guide my eye easily through the frame.
I'm not sure I enjoy the green horizon and top bit of the sky in the first photo. The horizon is also smack dab in the middle. That zoom is quite impressive, though.

That first one is fantastic. i would crop the very top bit of cloud to maximize the orange and then print it BIG on metallic foil paper.. and I mean BIG... like 30x40 or larger. Amazing image!

Most reactions

Back