MrMatthieu

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mondephotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi,

I tried a kind of trash B&W serie in Tokyo. No crop, almost no post treatment and very basic shoots.
Postreatment is more than basic ( desaturation +contrast) and completly different of what I am used to do, but this is what I want to try, tell me if you like ;)

1/

2/

3/

4/

Glad to see you posting images again! :mrgreen: Lovely series, but the first two are definitely favorites. :thumbup:

I like the last one the best, it's a very intersting contrast between the driver and the person outside. In number 2, I like the facial expression and how he stand out of the crow but the way he's crop at the stomach make the picture look a little odd but kind of interesting at the same time. In number one, I don't really like his facial expression. In number 3, it's funny how the guy have his eyes close but other than that, it doesn't do much for me. Just my 2 yen.

All the pictures are very very sharp though, no complain in your technical ability. What was your set up for these shot?

Was gonna say the first one looks like UENO Station - but maybe Shinjuku (though if you were able to pull your camera out AND take a picture w/o getting trampled over there, you'd deserve an award definitely).

the first two for me.... I really like two for some reason creates a mood i guess...

Cherry: Glad to see you too :sexywink: , and thanks for comment

Slumonbiake: thanks for detailed comment, my set up are Canon 5D+ 50 mm 1,4 USM+ 800 ISO+ mode TV around 1/60 minimum + No flash

Photophenix: Yes I have more , I will post it very soon ;)

ANDS: Bingo Shinuku station !!! A great place for picture

Losere: Thanks I agree, the first 2 are the best ;)

Mat

Great, Great work. Seriously. It reminds me a lot of boogie, who is probably my favorite photog.

check out his site.
www.artcoup.com

lackoffunding thank you so much , boogie, I like his picture very much ...
But I am far from what he is able to do
Anyway thank you very much again ;)

Most reactions

Back