Tomek's family/wood prints

anua

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.portretowa.pl
Hi, guys! long time no see!-:)
these are the latest wood prints ive made, im not very happy with them , so any comments/suggestions how to improve it are more than welcome-:)

P2029923pmmm.jpg

P2029918pmmm.jpg

P2029913pmmm.jpg

P2029943pmmm.jpg

good to see you guys again!

:hug::

anj

Why aren't you happy with them, Anj? :scratch: To me, they are beautiful! :D

I have not worked with liquid emulsions so I don't know the challenges you face - but I'm not sure how they could be any prettier. ;) You always get sharp images, good tonal values - and your detail is just exquisite.

I think your work is beautiful. More, please. :D

thank you guys, and thank you TERRI!-:)
im not happy with them, cause i know that i could do it better....hehe, same as always, ha ha
terri, i think you should try this technique, im more than sure that you would like it ALOT, its really easy, and if you'd EVER need any help with it you can always count on me, really
i would LOVE to see someone's else prints made at the wood _:)
thanks for nice words, guys!

I think they are wonderful! I have no idea how to do such things but I love them!

anua said:
thank you guys, and thank you TERRI!-:)
im not happy with them, cause i know that i could do it better....hehe, same as always, ha ha
terri, i think you should try this technique, im more than sure that you would like it ALOT, its really easy, and if you'd EVER need any help with it you can always count on me, really
i would LOVE to see someone's else prints made at the wood _:)
thanks for nice words, guys!
heh heh, careful what you say! I'm just likely to try this sometime and come crying to your door when I screw it up. :lol:

These are beautiful Anj!!!
You might be able to do better, but we could never tell ;) It looks like you did a wonderful job.

Most reactions

Back