too busy??

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I don't know what to think of this shot.. I like it and I hate it.. too much to see? too much color? bad angle??

IMO, a good shot is one of which I would print on my 13x19 hp., and this didn't cut it. When I first opened it up on my monitor, I thought.. wow! then it became hard to look at.. any critique is welcome, Just say what you think!

WebsizeCTBest2005-04-10-17-42-37_1JPEG.jpg

A little busy. Have you tried it in B&W?

If you want to mess around with some cropping. The boy sitting to the right and then big plates sitting around him might be pretty cool.

I like it. It's one of those pictures you could look at for a long time and still not see everything there is to see.

Upper right though, bothers me, street feels like it doesn't belong.

Maybe you could crop it into 3 different shots using all but the upper right quadrant, then hang them on a wall in their collective order. Dunno, might work.:mrgreen:

I'll show you what I mean if you like, if you dont' mind me working with your shot.

Hey, here you go. I just used your low res version, but you'll get the idea. I'm going to try and get them to post how I would hang them, but I don't know if it's going to work or not.

Toobusy3.jpg

Toobusy1.jpg
Toobusy2.jpg

Sorry about the periods, but its the only way I could get them to hold space. And I'd drop the top one down until the space between it and the other two was the same.

Hope that gives you some semblance of what I was talking about.

LOL, man that looks like crap with all the periods.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back