woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Going for a kind of photo journalistic style darkness :twisted:

I had to throw something together quick...before Terri yelled at me...again :lol:

57489238-L.jpg

Wow. I read the "Darkside" thread debate, then I found it tucked in here. Ummm.... wow.... I was expecting gravestones etc, or I don't know... wow... this really is dark.... I thought cool a "Dark Side" gallery. I didn't expect this, it shocked me. I don't think I'm offended. Just shocked. Wow. It gave me chills, if that was the aim you scored. Photographically I don't think it's your best work, and it's not a shot I'd take. Still a little stunned.

well woody you've done us proud....... as soon as that darkside door opened, your in the room hanging your puppet! Love this one ALOT......it makes me laugh (this is why we have our own gallery).....you know those lame ventriloquist acts.....well its like the puppet has had enough of his partner!!.......like you can imagine in a dark comedy sketch show......the guy going back stage to his dressing room and finding this!! great shot woody and a worthy first post for our new playground :thumbup:

Oh boy, the bar has been set! I must be a sick puppy but I found it kinda funny (like Archangel). It's like a scene from that TV show "Puppets who kill".

Oh man.. you sure started off the new gallery with a bang. Schmokin shot buddy.

What they all said! You've kicked off the Darkside Forum with honor here. :lol: Creepy, grainy, and the shadow is awesome.

Great job.

See, it pays to yell sometimes. :mrgreen:

That's why they say "he kicked the bucket"????

ah... my man woodsac......your right on the ball... i love this...great idea...

your too creative, but just wait, pallie and i have a few bodies up our sleeves.....and in our pockets....and under the beds....so.... buckle up..the ride will be scary.......

Freaks Unite :cyclops:

Well thanks everyone! It was a fun shot and I knew it wasn't too scary or creepy. But I thought it was fit for the gallery :thumbup:

And I thought of a couple other ideas while working on this one ;)

Most reactions

Back