Too sweet.....

Southerngal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is a pic of my son and his great-grandmother. She is so emotional when it comes to pictures these days. She couldnt believe that I wanted to take her picture w/my son. He isnt looking and wouldnt, but the overall emotion in her face just gets to me......

gandmawmaw.jpg

Its a very sweet picture of your grandmother, now only if we could see your boy's face too, and not have the elmo doll (or whatever that is) in the way. ;)

He wanted the hug, but wouldnt dare look at me or part w/the doll. He was running on 8 hours and no nap....lol. I still love the pic. It is actually my husbands grandmother. She is such a sweet lady and gets so emotional when it comes to my kids.

Thanks for your comment.

i agree with NJ, but not completely. i think sometimes the emotion outweighs the technical. this picture proves that to me - i almost cried looking at her face. i've lost a grandpa and a great-grandpa within the last month and know how precious these moments truly are. great capture.

captured a great moment

is that a Zoe doll?

The embrace and the look on her face invoke emotions and memories that gives me goose bumps. Great capture!

Thanks everyone! I printed it for my father in law. I still cant look at w/out wanting to cry.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back