Took a little road trip today

Photo Lady

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
After getting good news about my collies blind eye i decided to take the long way home from cornell vet hospital.. we could finally stop the eye drops on two different medicines and just one new medicine daily drop will keep any inflammation at bay.. and we don't need to make the long trip again until spring.. and very best of all he gets to keep his eye....i took these photos with my old lens.. trying to get some composition practice.. its beautiful fall.. although this was a very rainy overcast day..
ithaca 193-002.JPG
ithaca 192-002.JPG
ithaca 275-002.JPG
with my old lens.. hopefully newer lens will be repaired soon..

Last edited:
Great news on puppy dog, but did you forget the image?

i had to resize them... sorry it took me awhile to get them smaller and smaller.. lol thank you

i had to resize them... sorry it took me awhile to get them smaller and smaller.. lol thank you

Nice set and I'm glad to hear about your collie's eye. Btw, if you're having trouble with resizing just say the word and someone (including myself) will help to make it easier for you, no problem.

Nice set and I'm glad to hear about your collie's eye. Btw, if you're having trouble with resizing just say the word and someone (including myself) will help to make it easier for you, no problem.
thank you Kirk......i appreciate it..

After getting good news about my collies blind eye i decided to take the long way home from cornell vet hospital.. we could finally stop the eye drops on two different medicines and just one new medicine daily drop will keep any inflammation at bay.. and we don't need to make the long trip again until spring.. and very best of all he gets to keep his eye....i took these photos with my old lens.. trying to get some composition practice.. its beautiful fall.. although this was a very rainy overcast day.. View attachment 179442 View attachment 179443 View attachment 179444 with my old lens.. hopefully newer lens will be repaired soon..
So glad to hear about your dog. I know just how you feel, having had experiences like that with my beagles years ago. The images are lovely. I find the easiest way to resize images for posting is to email them to myself, picking a large or medium size, and then open the email and send the image back to Photos.

After getting good news about my collies blind eye i decided to take the long way home from cornell vet hospital.. we could finally stop the eye drops on two different medicines and just one new medicine daily drop will keep any inflammation at bay.. and we don't need to make the long trip again until spring.. and very best of all he gets to keep his eye....i took these photos with my old lens.. trying to get some composition practice.. its beautiful fall.. although this was a very rainy overcast day.. View attachment 179442 View attachment 179443 View attachment 179444 with my old lens.. hopefully newer lens will be repaired soon..
So glad to hear about your dog. I know just how you feel, having had experiences like that with my beagles years ago. The images are lovely. I find the easiest way to resize images for posting is to email them to myself, picking a large or medium size, and then open the email and send the image back to Photos.
thank you ..thats an awesome way to do it.. ..and thank you also about my pup.. i am sorry you went through this too..

Sorry about your collie! I guess I missed some posts? Enjoyed the pictures-especially the third.

Sorry about your collie! I guess I missed some posts? Enjoyed the pictures-especially the third.
He is doing fine... thank goodness,, he is blind in that eye but all the glaucoma pressure is gone..i like the 3rd one best too..thanks

Your photos are getting much better. Nice job.

Congrats on your good news. We love our furbaby too. She keeps us laughing. I like those horses and the fence!
thank you so much.. yes our fur babies are our babies...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back