Took my Mamiya C330 to Southwell Minster

gsgary

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.gsgary.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2 weeks ago our club had a trip to Southwell Minster Home and here are a few shots

1 Fuji Reala
scan011-L.jpg

2 Ilford HP5
scan002-L.jpg

3 Ilford HP5
scan009-L.jpg

Very nice! I had the C330 and 220 and was very disappointed. I never took a shot through them that wasn't flat and muddy. Your tones are indeed very nice! I was going to say I particularly like #2, until I took a second look at 3. Now I'm undecided

Very nice! I had the C330 and 220 and was very disappointed. I never took a shot through them that wasn't flat and muddy. Your tones are indeed very nice! I was going to say I particularly like #2, until I took a second look at 3. Now I'm undecided

Thanks, before i bought it i heard nothing but good reveiws about it, for these shots i used the 80mmF2.8 blue spot lens

I heard only good thing too, that's why I bought it and that's also why I was so very disappointed.
My old Yashica-Mat took better pictures! Very odd. You also even have the same lens. Well, that was many years ago so I guess I'll never know why. The "C" series were very nicely built cameras along with the RB's which I used now. Now that I think about it, I think I still have a long forgotten 135mm around here somewhere.

Rick58 said:
I heard only good thing too, that's why I bought it and that's also why I was so very disappointed.
My old Yashica-Mat took better pictures! Very odd. You also even have the same lens. Well, that was many years ago so I guess I'll never know why. The "C" series were very nicely built cameras along with the RB's which I used now. Now that I think about it, I think I still have a long forgotten 135mm around here somewhere.

I want to try and pick up a wider lens for it i think the widest they did was 55mm

Most reactions

New Topics

Back